"Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth." 1 Timothy 2:4
"Thy word I have hidden in my heart that I might not sin against thee.” Psalms 119:11
“If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 4:11
To provide an environment safe for learning the holy word of God. To give attention to every child’s need of knowing and being known of God. To show our love of children by sharing the truth of the gospel that they may “grow in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.”
- That every child receives Christ as their Savior
- That every child learns and memorizes scripture
- That God is glorified in every child’s life
- We teach the word of God through Sunday School lessons
- We teach the redeeming grace of God
- We teach the gift that Jesus gave on the cross
- Sunday school classes begin at 9:45 a.m.
- Children’s church begins on Sundays at 11:00 a.m.