"He knoweth them that are His. And, let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold or silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honor, and some to dishonor. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the Master’s use, and prepared unto every good work. Flee also youthful lusts; but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.” -- II Timothy 2:19-22
- To teach them how to make Jesus their best friend through prayer and Bible study
- To equip them with the promises of God to lead a victorious Christian life
- To become effective witnesses in their individual circles of influence
- To strengthen their potential in Christ, by being held accountable
- To give them opportunities to use their special God-given gifts for the edification of His church
- Camping trips
- Car washes
- Youth camp pie auction
- Other fundraisers
The teen group (Grade 7-12) meets
- Sunday School at 9:45 a.m.
- Sunday evening teen service 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday night teen service 7:00 p.m.